Wednesday 1 June 2016



Welcome to my world!

I am so glad you stopped by!

I am the Lady Painter, Nigeria's #1 female creative wall designer. I bring walls to life through paint and imaginative use of colors. If you think your walls are boring, then maybe you are right! I paint walls and bring out their beauty and radiance making the space they occupy inviting, warm and cozy. I am in love with colors and attracted to everything “abnormal”! Don’t blame me, normal is boring to me.



My background is banking. Yes, I mix the corporate world with the creative world! Although I’m not sure for how much longer, as the force from my passion is pulling me in by the day. I just get excited when a blank wall or one that needs re-branding beckons to me, irrespective of the location. With me, be rest assured that your space is in the hands of a maestro! The lady painter does ‘exactly what it says on the tin’…and much more.

The Lady Painter is a registered trademark of Olympas Home Studio Ltd (OHS). The company maintains exclusive rights to use this name in Nigeria so beware of trademark infringement people! OHS is a Lagos based Interior Design Company that provides comprehensive interior design services. One of the services provided by OHS is creative interior/exterior painting which is my job. I don't work alone, I am surrounded by a team of professionals. You will get to know them soon.     

I would use this space to share and talk about my passion – creative painting, showcase projects executed and the story behind them, inspire other women and share some life experiences. So get ready to be entertained and educated at the same time.

Disclaimer - I am not a writer and I have never written anything like this before. If you come across any flaws, typos or errors, please pardon them. I promise this is not a gimmick; I will surely work on improving my writing skills and keep you entertained with a good read and pictures on every post.

This is just an introduction, so watch out for the first post within the week and once again, thanks for coming on this journey with me.



Let’s "literally" paint the town….different colours lol

43 comments:

  1. It shall all end with Praise..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oliver for your support! much appreciated

      Delete
  2. I am so so proud of you and know the good Lord is on your side. Keep flying like an eagle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!
    This is a rare and bold step. Much respect for taking this head-on... Keep manifesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work... More colors to your paintings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work...so proud of you...#great job#

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So proud of u sis. U will go places

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Onyemakono Afam1 June 2016 at 14:23

    You have taken the bull by the horn. Great success awaits you ladypainter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great move dearie. I KNOW you can't fail. The Lord is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thy Lord is ur strength
    You will go higher and higher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Extremely proud of you dear.go outshine 'em, 'and let's hold hands together and watch the paint dry on the wall'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice one for a first post. Glad to see the journey begin.... Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your best is yet come!! Do as your heart bids you. In soooo happy for ya

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have planned well and with God you shall excel. Shine on sister God is with u.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep up the good work hon...God will continue to uplift you, the Lord is your strength. #team lady painter#

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keep up the good work hon...God will continue to uplift you, the Lord is your strength. #team lady painter#

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really cool..keep it up and the sky would be ur limit

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really cool..keep it up and the sky would be ur limit

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty impressive for a first post. I look forward to more. Are you sure you shouldn't combine this with writing? God speed with your endeavours Lady Painter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. If not for anything history has been made as d first elegant and dynamic ladypainter. U ar going to d top, and must get there. Bravo 4rm Emenike.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You should dump the corporate world and let the creative world rule, ensure it happens ASAP. Well done dear! This is a great step towards something great. Ride on Lady Painter!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. If not for anything history has been made as d first elegant and dynamic ladypainter. U ar going to d top, and must get there. Bravo 4rm Emenike.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good job Udoka! I'm thrilled is an understatement. Kip it up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bravo!!! I am really impressed..nice move

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is really great Dokie!! You rep women! I am so proud of you .. #Onyeashiri #LadypainterFan

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lady Painter... I love this name.
    You are a true inspiration. *Winks*

    ReplyDelete