Sunday 3 July 2016

A NEW DAWN...



Hello there!

My week was awesome! Everything turned out well like I hoped it would. I have left the banking industry for good, I am now a full-time Painter (excited). On the day I left the Bank I got a lot of prayers, well wishes and a lot of people saying that I was an inspiration to them. It was so emotional that I found myself crying while reading some of the mails. I thank God that I am now on a new path to fulfilling purpose in my life, and I pray that as I have found mine, God will do the same for the rest of us who are still trying to discover why we are here on earth.

Since I left on Wednesday the 29th, I have not rested, mehn! This is the real world now, I have to go out one day in a week to visit at least 5 different homes that need makeover and I have to get the jobs executed within the same week. I actually thought that I would get to rest during the weekend, hehehehehe, when you’re in your start-up days as an entrepreneur and you depend on your business for income I think you have to work 24/7. I am not complaining, I actually do love it.

During the week I also had an exclusive interview with La Mode Magazine, I think you should read it, you’ll be inspired (Click Here to read the interview) and I was able to execute 2 paint jobs. See some pictures of the jobs after the cut, I have a video of me mixing my colors, I will upload it once I figure out how to reduce the size. Enjoy the pictures for now!
















10 comments: