Sunday 28 August 2016

Grab a Brush, Colour a Life!




Hello!

Happy Sunday to you and yes I have missed blogging!

I apologize for not updating you on all that I have been up to. A lot has been going on though and now I am planning the most innovative and impacting community service in Lagos, Nigeria.

'Grab a Brush, Colour a Life' is a community service initiative by The Lady Painter. I have always hated to see the obvious contrast between our public and private schools in Nigeria, and I have decided to make it my business to change that norm.
They are all children, they are the leaders of tomorrow, they all deserve to have the same learning experience (as much as I can help) in their schools. I am so excited about this initiative and looking forward to the maiden event and also spreading it to other communities in Nigeria.
Click below to continue reading.

The project involves beautifying a poorly kept school in local communities. The maiden project will take place in October 1st, 2016, on Nigeria’s Independence Day by 9am at Araromi Primary School, 50/52, Araromi Street, Mushin, Lagos.
This community service will be fun-packed with music, lots of pictures plus food and drinks for the volunteers.
The image above has pictures of what the school looks like presently and what The Lady Painter plans to turn it to. I bet you that when we are done, it will be the most beautiful school in Mushin Community!
To support or volunteer for this project and to order your Tshirt please call 08063275102 or send an email to theladypainterng@gmail.com
For more information and updates on the project, follow The Lady Painter:
Twitter - @LadyPainterNG
Instagram - theladypainterng
Facebook - The Lady Painter

Be a thoughtful Nigerian citizen and support the most impacting community service in Nigeria!

6 comments: